eo-utopia.no-ip.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eo-utopia.no-ip.org

Endless Online Utopian Dream's FormalForum. Everything you need to know and everything about the game is here. Answered questions and giving help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of EoUtopianDream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pingiwin
Admin
Pingiwin

Rules of EoUtopianDream Empty
PostSubject: Rules of EoUtopianDream   Rules of EoUtopianDream EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:35 pm

1-Please respect your Admins.
2-NO SPEEDING...This also goes for NO AUTOING[If you are caught speeding and or auoting, you will be walled and or banned]
3-PLEASE(I can't stress this enough) Pick up your drops. It will lagg the server if you dont. I don't care if you dont like a cava staff in your inventory. Junk it. Bank it. But PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IT JUST LYING THERE.
4-Be nice to other members. If you are fighting with someone dont come crying to one of the admins saying this and or that.
5-Dont ask to be warped...[color=blue]Warps cost 500k...[/color]
6-Dont whine. We hate whiners.
7-DONT BEG. If you beg uss for money, you're being stupid because sheep drop 10-500k.
8-Dont ask the admins to help with crafting.
9-If ANYONE makes a copy of Pingiwin....You will suffer...><; Other admins with their name they can deal with it. [I dont care if you have ping in your name....just any varation of Pingiwin....you will suffer ><:]
10- NO INVISIBLE PEOPLE
11-DONT ARGUE WITH AN ADMIN
12-HAVE FUN
Back to top Go down
https://eoutopiandream.forumotion.com

Rules of EoUtopianDream
Page 1 of 1