eo-utopia.no-ip.org

Endless Online Utopian Dream's FormalForum. Everything you need to know and everything about the game is here. Answered questions and giving help.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MUSIC!...(:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 am

Im bored so ..
tell me your favorite bands and songs.(:


FAVORITE BANDS:

All Time Low<3
Alesana
Escape The Fate
Mayday Parade
Boys like Girls
Attack Attack!
Cute is what we aim for
FAVORITE SONG:
Ashley by Escape The Fate
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 24
Location : The sky

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am

Maybe I wont >..>
Back to top Go down
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:19 am

Adam wrote:
Maybe I wont >..>


WELL THEN!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 24
Location : The sky

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am

Hazel(: wrote:
Adam wrote:
Maybe I wont >..>


WELL THEN!


Then its settled i won't
Back to top Go down
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:22 am

Adam wrote:
Hazel(: wrote:
Adam wrote:
Maybe I wont >..>


WELL THEN!


Then its settled i won't

Awh. ! scratch
Back to top Go down
Adam
Admin
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 24
Location : The sky

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Hazel(: wrote:
Adam wrote:
Hazel(: wrote:
Adam wrote:
Maybe I wont >..>


WELL THEN!


Then its settled i won't

Awh. ! scratch



Sleep

z
z
z
z
z
z
Back to top Go down
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Adam wrote:
Hazel(: wrote:
Adam wrote:
Hazel(: wrote:
Adam wrote:
Maybe I wont >..>


WELL THEN!


Then its settled i won't

Awh. ! scratch



Sleep

z
z
z
z
z
z
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?
Back to top Go down
Potato

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 23
Location : Antarctica

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:18 pm

i like music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Potato wrote:
i like music Very Happy


musics is fun. makes you dance like yeeehooo!
Back to top Go down
Pingiwin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 27
Location : In heaven

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm

I have too much favorite music xD
Back to top Go down
http://eoutopiandream.forumotion.com
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Pingiwin wrote:
I have too much favorite music xD



Name some! :O ?
Back to top Go down
Pingiwin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 27
Location : In heaven

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:33 pm

Hazel(: wrote:
Pingiwin wrote:
I have too much favorite music xD



Name some! :O ?

Def Leppard
Bon Jovi
As I Lay Dying
Nightwish
Basshunter
T-Pain
Michael Jackson
Queen
Bullet For My Valentine
Billy Joel
LifeHouse
Lil Wayne
Flo Rida
Apocalypitca
Pitbull
Flyleaf
Creed
Lil Jon
Police
A Day To Remember
ColdPlay


........ yeah I have more but I really dont wanna name them xD Lol
That's my genra xD
Back to top Go down
http://eoutopiandream.forumotion.com
Hazel(:

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 25
Location : The Mall.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am

Pingiwin wrote:
Hazel(: wrote:
Pingiwin wrote:
I have too much favorite music xD



Name some! :O ?

Def Leppard
Bon Jovi
As I Lay Dying
Nightwish
Basshunter
T-Pain
Michael Jackson
Queen
Bullet For My Valentine
Billy Joel
LifeHouse
Lil Wayne
Flo Rida
Apocalypitca
Pitbull
Flyleaf
Creed
Lil Jon
Police
A Day To Remember
ColdPlay


........ yeah I have more but I really dont wanna name them xD Lol
That's my genra xD

I<3 BFMV. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MUSIC!...(:   

Back to top Go down
 
MUSIC!...(:
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eo-utopia.no-ip.org :: Lounge-
Jump to: